Thursday, December 20, 2007

The day with Grandpa John





Well today I went over to Grandpa John and Grandma Ginger's house and got a lot done. First I trimmed the tree in their back yard that was scraching up the trailer and hannging over the fence. then we hauled it up to the front patio. after that job was done I helped them put the trailer back in the yard, which sounds easy but was a real pain. then I hopped on their roof and saw that they had some dirty windows which hadn't been cleaned in 22 years, said Grandma Ginger. then I got some cool picts of me on the roof since i was already up there. It was a ton of fun but a lot of work, bit it was all worth it and i even earned some money. Grandma Ginger and Grandpa John are the best and are such a blessing to are family!

Well untill the next post

Later!

4 comments:

Destiny said...

Sounds cool Joshua! It's always awesome to hear what you are up too:) Well, God Bless and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
-Destiny

John said...

That Joshua...he scares me to death. Just like his Dad. Although a little bit more agile! LOL You know, a while back, Kenny said that no boy would be good enough for his girls. And I agreed. However, now I think that Joshua is one of the best young men that I have ever come across. He is a joker, a worker, and has a huge heart. What a good kid.

Ginger said...

Joshua...as always it was a pleasure having you over for the day and what a helper you ARE! Grandpa John and I sure do appreciate all your hard work and sweet spirit. Love you so much! Grandma Ginger

PS: Hooray....You did beat Grandpa John 2 out of 3 games of pool...even though he claimed the last one was the championship and negated your two...is he funny or what????

Vickie said...

You quite the worker Joshua and I know your Grandpa John and Grandma Ginger appreciate your help. Loved the video and Merry Christmas....

VistaZoo

YouTube-most viewed Today 2

Arcagility iPod

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Dots

Hang the Freak

Tic-Tac-Toe Game

Simple RSS Reader

My trip to Samoa

Thats My King!

The Fellowship of the Unashamed

God is Indescribable