Friday, July 13, 2007

My first post


I finally got a blog. It took me awhile but now I can talk to you all. This summer has been very busy so far. I went to Holly Lake for a week and camped out with my grandpa. When we go back we packed up and went to Brazil on a missions trip down the Paraguay river and went to some villages down there sharing the gospel. When we got back my parents left for a pastors conference. Meanwhile Justin, Emily, and I stayed with my grandparents. Then we all packed up again and drove to Oregon to visit family. It was so good to see all of my family and cousins and aunts and uncles up there. They convinced me to make a blog so here it is. I'm sure I'll talk to you all frequently.Talk to you soon.

5 comments:

Destiny said...

Wow this is awesome!!! Keep up the great post's!
-Destiny

David Kruse said...

Fancy!!!

Kolten Anderson said...

Hey Joshua,
I like it hope to see you post a lot and leave a bunk of comments.
Kolten

John said...

Hi Joshua:

You said your blog wasn't very good, but it looks great to me. I can hardly wait to see what else you plan to do!

Great to see you in church, and that real cute girl you were with!!!! My, My.

Love ya,

Gramps

Ginger said...

Joshua...you really do have a great blog. Wow...and you have had one busy summer...and it isn't over yet! What a terrific grandson you are and going to be 15 this month. Lots of Love. Grandma Ginger

VistaZoo

YouTube-most viewed Today 2

Arcagility iPod

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Dots

Hang the Freak

Tic-Tac-Toe Game

Simple RSS Reader

My trip to Samoa

Thats My King!

The Fellowship of the Unashamed

God is Indescribable