Saturday, July 21, 2007

Brazil

well, a few weeks ago I went on a mission trip to Brazil. it was loads of fun but a lot of work. It took about 2 days of flying to get there but when we finally arrived our luggage didn't which was a big problem. Eventually a few of us got our luggage. We got on the boat and sailed away to reach some of the villages and teach them about Jesus Christ. The people we went to help have hardly anything but thanks to different donaters some of them have schools and church buildings. It was an amazing trip.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds really cool! If you can somtime tell me more about it. Id like to know what happened there. Thank you
Julianne

Kenny Anderson said...

Hey,

I'm serious... what? I'm serious! Why do you keep laughing? I'm, serious.

I noticed no link to the best blog ever.... mine????

Hurry back to Oregon - we're waiting - I'm serious!

Destiny said...

That's really cool that you got to go there:) I wish you guys could come and visit soon, I miss you'll so much!!!
-Destiny

Destiny said...

You need to post man...
-Destiny

Ellie Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaila Anderson said...

Here's a late happy birthday comment-HAPPY B-DAY!!!!

Destiny said...

Yea, BAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry we didn't call you. Devin was so upset. Next year we will:D
-Destiny

VistaZoo

YouTube-most viewed Today 2

Arcagility iPod

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Dots

Hang the Freak

Tic-Tac-Toe Game

Simple RSS Reader

My trip to Samoa

Thats My King!

The Fellowship of the Unashamed

God is Indescribable