Monday, November 12, 2007

I am back!!!

Well it has been a long time sence the last time i posted but a ton of crazy things have happened to me in the last few months. The first thing that happened was that I dislocaand my knee and tore a bunch of ligaments. this happened after a bible study, me and my friend steffin' who is 19 years old and is way bigger than me"were wresteling and when he had my legs tangled up I slipped on the rug and some how my leg ended up out of place. I have been wearing a brace for the last 2 weeks that dose not let me bend my leg.the next freak acedent that happened to me was about week agow when I was riding a quad up at my friend Arron's cabin and some dirt flew up into my eyes, I lost controle of the quad and crashed into some kind of a post going about 40 mph. this knocked me out and the next thing i know I woke up in the hospital. I ended up having a bad concussion and some internal bleeding in my head. I was in the hospital for about 2 days but it felt like 2 years. I am doing a lot better but still have a headache and vary bad whiplash. so sorry for not keeping up with the blog but i will start posting more.

6 comments:

Destiny said...

Oh, that's to bad... about all your accident's:) I'm glad to see you posting again.

Vickie said...

Well Joshua I'm just glad to hear you are doing better. You just still keep resting and hope your headache stops very soon and your neck gets better. Love you....

Kaila Anderson said...

It's so good to hear from you...and some good news too :)
Glad you're beginning to mend...hope to hear from you more now! :)

rAcHeL said...

hey how are you doing lately? i am sorry about your accident. hope you are doing better. ttyl

Brooke said...

i hope you are feeling better. i was praying for you like crazy.

rAcHeL said...

hey how are u feeling???

happy thanksgiving...[or day after!]

VistaZoo

YouTube-most viewed Today 2

Arcagility iPod

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Dots

Hang the Freak

Tic-Tac-Toe Game

Simple RSS Reader

My trip to Samoa

Thats My King!

The Fellowship of the Unashamed

God is Indescribable